Today I thought would share a few fun facts about me to “get to know me” a bit better. Are you ready?
- I am a bit obsessed with baseball.
- I love visiting cathedrals and basilicas.
- I am 1 of 5 children.
- I enjoy baking.
- I love packing and organizing a suitcase.
- I hate unpacking and tend to procrastinate doing so.
- I play the flute and piano (unfortunately not since I moved here)
- My favorite song is Clair de Lune by Claude Debussy.
- I love Chanel everything (but do not have any pieces… yet).
- I have always dreamed of having a romance novel published
If you would like to know a little more details, be sure to read the About Me page and of course continue to re- visit this blog. 😉
I realize it was a slow start to writing here but I wasn’t quite sure what direction I wanted to take or if I even should blog. My goal is to update once a week with interesting and useful topics. Although…. there will be times when I am travelling where there could be a lag between posts. If you follow me on Instagram, I’ll share photos of our travels. That is, if we have wi-fi at our hotel. Believe it or not, not everyplace has it, which is just fine by me.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me. I would love to know a bit about you and if you do have a blog, please share the name in the comments!
Til next time!